Friday, November 19, 2010

De-vil and Vainglorious

I wanted to try out a couple of the eyeshadows I got from the MAC Venomous Villains collection (I hadn't even touched them yet, how bad is that!) and this is what I came up with.







The other pictures were taken outdoors and this one was taken indoors so everything is a bit washed out.


Face:
Graftobian Anti-Shine HD Foundation Primer
Dinair Airbrush Foundation - Vanilla, Olive Beige
MAC VV Bite Of An Apple Blush
MAC Omega Eyeshadow (Contour and Brows)

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Gesso Eyeshadow
MAC Vanilla Eyeshadow
MAC VV De-vil Eyeshadow
MAC VV Vainglorious Eyeshadow
MAC Point Black Liquidlast Liner
MAC Fascinating Eye Kohl
Covergirl Lashblast Volume Mascara - Very Black

Lips:
Australis Nudie Rudie Lipliner
MAC Fleshpot Lipstick
MAC Baby Sparks Dazzleglass


Thanks for looking!
Kelly
xx

10 comments:

  1. Pretty, I love your eyeshadow looks! Is that a miniature lippie on your necklace? How adorable, I want one! :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is! It's from an old charm bracelet I found, I didn't think anyone would notice it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is stunning. I would of never came up with this combination.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looks!
    Here is my blog, for whenever you feel like visiting!Dont forget to participate in the prize giveaway!Love from Athens!
    http://beauty-is-within.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loveee the white and rosy/purple eyeshadow combo! Im sooo attempting this sometime soon. I'll tag u in it on tumblr! :D Great job btw love the blogger! xx alice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! I can't wait to see your's :)
    x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...