Friday, November 5, 2010

She Who Dares

I wanted to do something green to go and see Resident Evil: Afterlife 3D and this is what I came up with. I am absolutely in love with the MAC She Who Dares Mineralize Eyeshadow from the Venomous Villains collection, its so gorgeous! My camera wasn't picking up the pretty sparkles so the pictures do not do it justice!







Face:

Graftobian Anti-Shine HD Foundation Primer
Dinair Airbrush Foundation - Vanilla, Olive Beige
MAC Stark Naked Beauty Powder Blush
MAC Omega Eyeshadow (Contour and Brows)

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Blackground Paint Pot
MAC She Who Dares Mineralize Eyeshadow
MAC Sassy Grass Eyeshadow
MAC Bitter Eyeshadow
MAC Vanilla Eyeshadow
MAC Nylon Eyeshadow
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
Covergirl Lashblast Volume Mascara - Very Black

Lips:
BYS Ice Pink Lipliner
Australis Nudie Rudie Lipliner
YSL Rouge Volupte #1 Nude Beige
MAC Sugar Trance Lipglass


So its Guy Fawkes tonight and I'm really excited! I had to miss last year because of work. What are you all doing for Guy Fawkes?


Thanks for looking!
Kelly
xx

5 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...