Saturday, April 16, 2011

Pink and Purple Revisited

Hey everyone!
I've been looking back at what makeup I've done in the past for inspiration and I decided to re-create the first look I posted on my blog.
Sorry I've only got the one picture, I only got to take a close up of my eye before my camera ran out of battery.


Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
NYX Milk Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil
Urban Decay White Rabbit (Polyester Bride) Eyeshadow
Sugarpill Dollipop Eyeshadow
Sugarpill Poison Plum Eyeshadow
Urban Decay Jabberwocky (Oil Slick) Eyeshadow
MAC Her Alter Image Eyeshadow
Two lightest shades from the Wet 'N Wild Vanity Color Icon Palette
Two lightest shades from the Wet 'N Wild Pride Color Icon Palette
MAC Point Black Liquidlast Liner
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil - Zero
Covergirl Lashblast Volume Mascara - Very Black


Who's excited for the weekend? Hope you all have had a great week!

10 comments:

  1. This is great! Love that colour combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect!!! :D
    http://lilimakesecompanhia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it,,,,,!!!!! ur eyes are awesome!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVELOVELOVE the neon pink! And that liner flick is absolutely PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @sepia_raven Thank you, the color combo is an old fav!

    @*LiliMakes* Thanks!

    @redstrawberry Thank you! :)

    @SarahSharkbait Thanks so much!

    @Widdlesh Thanks lovely! its not often I get my liner perfect, just one of those lucky days!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOw this is amazing, so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...