Thursday, December 2, 2010

Dinair and OCC Skin Swatches Plus Some MAC Comparisons

When I was thinking about getting some of the Dinair airbrush makeup a few months ago I was really disappointed that I couldn't find any swatches of anything online. So hopefully this will help some of you who may be thinking about trying out a different brand of airbrush makeup and want to see what the colors look like.



The next swatches are airbrushed fairly heavily. (I used about half a drop of each)




The shimmer that you can see in the Peach Pink swatch is from the Light Bronze that is next to it.


Thanks for looking!
Kelly
xx

5 comments:

  1. I've never heard of airbrush make up before. This is interesting. :)

    MAC is a tad too thick for my liking. I lean towards NARS more but their shadows are great though! It's the blush that I'll take a pass on.

    I'm going to look up airbrush make up.

    Great post!

    Love from California! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks soooo much!! It's so frustrating not finding any swatches and not having a place to go see the colors in person.

    I purchased OCC in Y1 several months ago, but it seems a little too orange on me. It's great to see how it compares to Dinair's colors.

    Fantastic post!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a GREAT and extremely helpful post!
    I'm MAC NW15, and Dinair "matched" me with golden and olive shades - I think not.
    I'll probably have to do some mixing to get my perfect shade, but I can live with that.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...