Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Inglot Makeup Tutorial

I recorded this tutorial on the 29th of June and when I started it I had no idea of what I was going to do, I just knew that I wanted to use my Inglot eyeshadows. The background music isn't working because of a bug with AudioSwap but hopefully it will be fixed soon.







Face:
Graftobian Anti-Shine HD Foundation Primer
Kett Hydro Foundation (airbrushed) - O1, O3
MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer
MAC Stark Naked Beauty Powder Blush
Dinair Airbrush Makeup - Alabaster, Blonde (brows)
MAC Omega Eyeshadow (contour)

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
NYX Milk Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil
Inglot #35 Eyeshadow
 Inglot #474 Eyeshadow
Inglot #361 Eyeshadow
Inglot #362 Eyeshadow
Inglot #493 Eyeshadow
MAC Vanilla Eyeshadow
MAC Point Black Liquidlast Liner
Covergirl Lashblast Volume Mascara - Very Black

Lips:
NYX Nude Pink Lipliner Pencil
MAC Fleshpot Lipstick
NYX Strawberry Milk Round Lipstick
MAC Young Thing Lipglass

4 comments:

  1. This color combo is TDF!!! And your blending is great!

    <3 mynewestaddiction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always so creative and inspiring! Just love this combination. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for another video tutorial. I've given you a blog award on my blog! I love your looks.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...