Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Spring/Summer 2011 Inspired Look

As a part of the makeup course that I am doing we had to research the Spring/Summer 2011 hair and makeup trends. I haven't been wearing much makeup lately but I was inspired by the colour blocking trend to do some colourful makeup.

Graftobian Anti-Shine HD Foundation Primer
Kett Hydro Foundation (airbrushed) - O1, O3
MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer
MAC Stark Naked Beauty Powder Blush
MAC Sketch Eyeshadow and Ben Nye Azalea Lumiere Grande Eyeshadow (brows)
MAC Omega Eyeshadow (contour)

Urban Decay Primer Potion
NYX Milk Jumbo Eye Pencil
Sugarpill Buttercupcake Eyeshadow
Sugarpill Midori Eyeshadow
Sugarpill Afterparty Eyeshadow
MAC Sunnyspot Eyeshadow
MAC Vanilla Eyeshadow
Kryolan Oak Eyeshadow
 Inglot #35 Eyeshadow
Inglot #477 Eyeshadow
MAC Fascinating Eye Kohl
MAC Point Black Liquidlast Liner
Covergirl Lashblast Volume Mascara - Very Black
No Name Fake Eyelashes

NYX Doll Pink Lipliner Pencil
MAC Pink Nouveau Lipstick
Kryolan Candy High Gloss

Also if you haven't liked my facebook page, please go and like it!
Click Here


  1. So pretty! I love the colors you chose to work with! I have to say I'm totally jealous of your hair, it's such a gorgeous shade.. I wish my job wasn't so conservative, I really missing having unnatural hair colors ;[

  2. I just love your hair color. It's so bold and rich, fantastic. :-)

  3. I NEED to know what color that is on your hair! please tell me!!

  4. @WitchHazel Thank you! I know how you feel, I missed having unnatural hair colours too.

    @Mandy Thank you :)

    @Melany My hairdresser custom mixes the colour for me.

  5. I love your hair colour! Super cool. Do you use an airbrush to apply your foundation? Your skin looks amazing!

  6. Thank you, yes I do use an airbrush :)



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...