Sunday, October 10, 2010

IMATS Sydney


So nearly a month ago I flew over to Sydney for my birthday and IMATS. Unfortunately I was really sick for most of the trip but I tried my best to make the most of it. I attended IMATS on the Saturday and of course I felt like absolute death on the one day I had been looking forward to for months. I only stayed for about 2 - 3 hours until I felt like I was going to pass out then I went back to my hotel and slept for the rest of the day.

I didn't take my time to look around properly and there were so many things I missed that I was really excited about!






Even though I was only there for a short amount of time I did manage to pick up quite a few items! I came across a company called Girlee Cosmetics which I had never heard of before and decided to pick up a few things to try them out. I got three pressed eyeshadows and one loose eyeshadow.






As you may be able to tell from the swatches all except the purple are very pigmented. They were easy to blend and didn't seem to fade during the day. In the pot the orange looks like it has a lot of glitter, but once applied and blended most of the glitter doesn't show up which I prefer anyway. I was actually hoping to pick up a few more eyeshadows from them but they don't have an online store and I'm not sure if anywhere in Australia stocks them which is a shame.

I'm going to post the rest of the items I picked up from IMATS in a bit so stay tuned!


Thanks for looking!
Kelly
xx

3 comments:

  1. hey, i also went to IMATS sydney ^_^ twas awesome and made up for the dodgy hotel i stayed at :P i also bought some girlee items, loose eyeshadows, a lip wheel, blush, a face primer and a pen liner( shideidos fine liner is better), girlee does have a site but last time i went on it and tried to log in my computer went crazy and said weird stuff and i havent tried since but im going to try again soon and if ti works ill link you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,
    Girlee Cosmetics do have a website (I linked it in the post) but they don't have an online store for everyday consumers, only wholesalers (retailers who buy in large quantities to then resell the product). I just re-checked and they have updated this website http://www.bigwigaustralia.com/ with products from 'Kiss Kozmetics' which look to be the same products as Girlee Cosmetics just with a different name.
    Happy to hear you enjoyed IMATS though! What a shame about the dodgy hotel :(

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...