Monday, May 30, 2011

Simple Look using KKcenterhk eyelashes

Today I was lucky enough to get the opportunity to try out some eyelashes from KKcenterhk. As soon as they arrived I had to play with them which is why my makeup isn't anything exciting in this post. They were a bit fuller and longer than what I was expecting but they are perfect for over the top looks!
I was so surprised at the quality of these eyelashes, the band wasn't thick which made them easy to apply and the hair was really soft.






Face:
Graftobian Anti-Shine HD Foundation Primer
Kett Hydro Foundation (airbrushed) - O1, O3
MAC Mighty Aphrodite Powder Blush
Dinair Airbrush Makeup - Alabaster, Blonde (brows)
MAC Omega Eyeshadow (contour)

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Vanilla Eyeshadow
MAC Omega Eyeshadow
MAC Point Black Liquidlast Liner
MAC Fascinating Eye Kohl
Covergirl Lashblast Volume Mascara - Very Black
ES A255 eyelashes from KKcenterhk

Lips:
NYX Pinky Lipliner Pencil
OCC Anime Lip Tar



There is one missing because I couldn't resist getting a closer look before taking these pictures.


The eyelashes are held in the box by a bit of extra thread and stickers on each side, you just trim the extra thread before you use them.


Overall I am absolutely in love with these eyelashes and I can't wait to try out some more!



Disclaimer: The eyelashes in this post were provided by KKcenterhk for review.  I am not affiliated with KKCenterhk and these are my honest opinions about these products.

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...